domenica, aprile 01, 2007

Ad Hominem interview




Ad Hominem was a very positive surprise for me. I only knew them from reviews earlier, and labelled them as `worthy checking out in the future` in my mind. When I put my hands on `Planet ZOG - The End`, I was truly amazed! So I contacted Kaiser W. and managed to do this interview. Read his words (some may confuse you!) and get something from the band!
1. Hails! Maybe let`s start unusual... How would you describe your music to a person that never heard it? Do you direct your music to certain people? If yes, then describe a `perfect listener` or your work...

Greetings... AH should be considered as the loudest scream of hate towards the modern subhumanity. Through it I try to perform the most hateful black metal which I call `totalitarian` because of it`s despotic aspect. No pity, no tolerance towards the weak. Through this music we can imagine scenes of war and concentration camps fulfilled with all kinds of enemies for our Identity. The people I want to reach are the ones who can understand my stuff. I have no interest in the others. The perfect listener, well, I guess it's me!

2. Who took care of the drums on your new album? Why did you resigned from using a drum-machine? It fitted your music quite well in my opinion...

It`s a drummer who played in several bands so far, but he wanted to use a different pseudo not to be recognised (!!!) so I don`t think useful to talk about him. Anyway he did a very good job, according to the fact that we only rehearsed 2 or 3 times before the recording!!
I was really fed up with my drum machine, and the new tracks of AH were not really appropriated to that. So I have no regrets, on the contrary. I will maybe still use the drum machine, but in other projects I`ll talk about later in this interview...

3. Why are you censoring some of your titles and lyrics? I mean here `A. rules` and `S. the pope`... Could you unwrap these abbreviations?

Because of the jewish repression of course!!! `Auschwitz rules` and `Shoot the pope` are not very correct. And I would easily get into troubles with the police for spreading such words. Life isn`t so funny in the realm of Zion!!!

4. The title of your new album `A New Race for a New World` and the track `Will to Power` sound very optimistic... What`s the message of them? How do you see this `New Race`? And how your optimistic vision of the `New World` look like?

There`s a strong optimistic, or at least positive feeling in AH, but only on a personal level. `Will to power` deals with Strength and Superiority, and `A new race for a new world` should be understood as a vision of a non-carnal world, free from human corruption and hypocrisy. As the lyrics say, it would be a `spectral existence for despotic souls...`
I would say that AH is a positive band if you`re on my side. I don`t praise the self-decay which leads to nothing. The notion of Domination is everywhere in my works, and from that point AH can`t be negative. Still, I`m quite pessimistic regarding the future on a social point of view... but at the same time I`m more than optimistic if we take into account that this huge system will die by itself one day. How, I don`t know, but I`m simply sure that all these mongrels who believe in their lovely afterworld will be nothing but ashes and that all this masquerade will stop.

5. Continuing the topic of optimism... What do you think about our Aryan race? Are we so noble as some claim?

It depends on if you consider all white people as Aryan or only the ones who perpetuate the Aryan culture... I think that Aryanism is more a way of life than a state. You can be born blond and blue-eyed, and anyway support mongrelism and love niggers. Is that noble? Of course not. Is noble the fact of transcending the Aryan culture despite the oppression. Then rare are the people who deserve respect for that, as even among the ones who fight for this cause, most of them are nothing but brainwashed pseudo-nazi posers. I won`t respect a white defender of the Aryan culture if he can`t think by himself yet believe he`s Aryan because he`s white and have red Mein Kampf. I rather think that Aryanism is like elitism. It`s not something you can reach and then keep for yourself. It`s not a finality but a becoming. So, are we noble? No. Because if we would, the fight would be ended. And it's not.

6. Please give me your opinion on the NSBM scene. What do you think about the 14-words stuff in Black Metal?

The `NSBM` scene is like everything: almost 100% is useless shit, and a few percentage is worthy. Then I won`t had any comment, excepted that the so called NSBM scene rarely deals with black metal. The praise of the 14 words is a contradiction to black metal which mostly deals with (creation through) destruction. I don`t have the pretence of defining what black metal is, but there are some elementary points we can`t deny. For instance black metal has nothing to do with any kind of love (towards your race or anything else, its the same). You can have such feelings in your personal life, but don`t insert them into the music you call `black metal`. And I don`t mean here that you can be a hippie / junky / faggoth or whatever and play black metal at the same time!! It`s just that you can love, laugh, make sport and any other things that are not `evil` yet stay true towards the convictions you praise in your stuff. As I was saying in another interview, my life isn`t only made with hatred, but this is the part I want / need to transcend through black metal.
To answer your question - I just realised that I did not! - I`m not into the 14 words stuff. Simply because I don`t believe in the Aryan revival, and that I don`t have the social qualities required for that!

7. You do not consider Ad Hominem as NSBM... So tell me what is the message of this project.

I guess it`s summed up into my preceding answers. But to clarify this, AH support values which have been transcended through the NS Germany. Nevertheless, no politico-social values are praised. The message is quite simple: a total genocide to cleanse the earth. It`s the only solution in my eyes.

8. I`ve heard that you`ve signed with Avantgarde (!) for the third album... How come that they tolerate your attitudes? Maybe they`ll want to influence you somehow to change them? Probably there are some people who will think unpleasant things about Ad Hominem after reading this piece of information... What can you say to them?

Avantgarde doesn`t interfere in band`s ideas. But it seems evident that they wouldn`t sign AH if they had anti-fascist views. On no account they will try to change AH, on the contrary they asked me to remain in the same raw style, because that`s what they like in AH. And be sure that AH won`t change, both on musical and ideological sides!!! I let you guess what I think of people who will deny AH because of that... The only difference will be that my stuff will be spread wider, and I think it`s giving AH more power, allowing it to infect people on a higher level.
I don`t have anything to prove to anyone, I do what I want, and until I don`t turn my coat, then why should I be blamed? For sure some frustrated low-minded morons will always criticise me about that. But it will simply prove that they don`t deserve my respect... fuck`em all!!!!

9. What is the `Wolf Division` Ad Hominem is a member of? Is it only a small label of yours (the `Purification` split was co-released by Wolf Division) or something more?

The WD (RIP) was more a movement than a label, even though we released some demos through it. But it no longer lives today... And I don`t have any more time to waste with it.

10. Many bands calling themselves NSBM reject Satanism in every form. What do you think about it? Is paganism the only right and really antichristian attitude in your opinion?

Paganism as the fact of rejecting any monotheistic dogma is the only right way of being anti-christian. If we refuse monotheism, then we are pagan. I am not a pagan in a religious way. But I am a pagan because I refuse any dogma.
Worshipping a term created by the people you fight can`t be the right way. And being NS doesn`t necessarily mean that you`re an antichristian (though I can`t understand how one can be NS and praise christian values at the same time!). Any strong mind should have his own definition of good and evil, and shouldn`t be satisfied with something that has been created by other people.
11. What`s your attitude towards Hendrik Moebus of Absurd? Lots of people within NSBM scene are treating him like a guru (just like Varg Vikernes)... How do you see it? Personally I`m sick and tired of it, as he is not the only one person imprisoned due to his politically incorrect activities... What do you think of Absurd in general?

I just don`t pay attention to Moebus` ass. I agree with you that he isn`t the only one. In this scene it`s too easy to get a reputation: kill a guy, be imprisoned, and you`ll be a star. I`m not into Absurd stuff, though I don`t have anything against the band. I just don`t really care.
12. What`s your opinion of so-called Swedish religious bands such as Funeral Mist, Ofermod (RIP), Ondskapt etc?

I don`t really know about what they deal with to say the truth. Then I can`t have an opinion there.
13. Your fatherland - France... How do you estimate the living in it? What about the law against wearing big religious symbols in schools? Are the muslims so angry because of that as the newspapers say?

Here most of schools are non-religious ones. Then why should one be allowed to wear religious symbols? Muslims want the full powers!! They believe they live on their land, while they don`t. Of course christians wear small crosses, and it`s not normal either.
By cultivating mongrelism, the nation has lost its identity, and many troubles are appearing. But school isn`t the only problem of course. For instance, French jews are free from working when it`s holiday in their religion... is that normal??? How can we accept that someone who lives on our land can refuse to integrate our culture?!? And the true problem is that besides this, people like me don`t even want them to integrate our culture!! They are foreign to us, and we don`t want to see them here. But we are not the state, and as the state is based on zionism, well for sure we can`t do anything. All these are political problems, and I no longer take care about that. Things are decadent, and it won`t change anyway. Since we`re born, our life is based on christian religion, and whether we like it or not, we live through this religion (holidays etc.).
But knowing all that can`t really make you imagine how life is in France... First the repression is getting stronger and stronger, rats / niggers think they are on their lands and have primary attitudes (many areas are filled with such scum, and most of the time cars are burning, insecurity reigns because the cops are afraid of going there, and I don`t even speak of how they behave towards fascist people in the streets - walk for some hours in a big French city and you`ll understand), and last but not least, all these pathetic pseudo-proud French cowards still believe they live in a beautiful country, and trust politics will lead the country to better days.
But anyway you`ll know that in few years, as on an socio-economic point, your country will follow the occidental ones as we do towards the USA...

14. What`s your opinion on the BM underground of nowadays? Any bands you support?

It`s evident that most of bands are posers, and that some people remain true. But until when will it survive? I don`t really like to say that I support such or such band, as I`m never completely sure of one`s integrity. To say the truth I don`t really know what to think of the current scene. I especially focus on what I do, and we`ll see how it evolves...

15. Internet and webzines... Some die-hards despise it because it`s `no more underground`, as they say. Your thoughts?

Negative points: it allows any moron to learn a lot about BM without being really involved, it allows people to speak about anyone and launch rumours or any kind of such shit, and it contribute in a way to kill the essence of BM, with shit like Ebay and generally the commercialisation of the dark art.
Positive points: it allows us to spread the propaganda wider, and then infect the correct-minded world.

16. I know you have also some side-projects. Could you present them to us?

There is Eradication, Omnes ad Unum, Antithesis, The Call...for the ones who are the most built. I also have some other ones, but it`s too soon to speak of them. All the named ones deal with BM, in a typical or more particular way (Antithesis is a kind of `indus BM` inspired by Mysticum). We`ve already released a Mcd with The Call through Christhunt.
For more info, check the AH site: http://www.adhominem.fr.st/

17. Last and quite typical question... Say something about the future plans for Ad Hominem.

Gigs, a third album through Avantgarde, and many splits with bands like Ornaments of Sin, Geimhre, Leviathan, Funeral Winds etc.

18. That`s all. Hopefully I didn`t bore you with my questions, hah... Thanks for your answers!

Well yes, a bit bored, haha... No, more seriously, thanx a lot for your support and never stop the fight!

If you want to know the Antifa`s response to Ad Hominem`s interview and live perform on Black Metal Blitzkrieg click here.
Interview by FSR & MWM

Nessun commento: