sabato, marzo 29, 2008

Only Elitism, Pride, Hate And War

I don't care if you (metiches) understand this..

The fact that I listen grind and more "Antifascist" music , I perfectly know that is a kind of music away from Thought... but I love that music, i listen these groups for THEIR MUSIC.. not for the lyrics. I'm a metalhead from 1991, yes i start to listen Heavy, Glam ( hahaa who cares, WASP, TS, Posion, Vixen etc RULES) an a few bands for classic Thrash.


If I want seriously listen something about fascism and other things.. well I read a book, I look a documentary, not only listen NSBM, don't be stupids. The 80 % of the groups of NSBM, does not feel what they say in their letters, only they are playing at being a part of an Elite (that does not want them either), very they know few ones about what they speak, haha, only the idiots are left to go for the letters of this type of bands, but this goes beyond shouting famous and stupid " 14 words ", it is necessary to read the interviews and deal why of the things, this way of simply.

The people who knows me really, beyond the net, know very well for that I say this, agree with a type of ideology makes you follow it totally, has to be read very much, deal and extract the better of every book, of every documentary, of speaking with persons who know about what they speak, not those who repeat it as periwig, I am in opposition to the stupids who alone are left to go for what other people say to them, for that apart from the fact that they do not have an proper ideology, which is forged with the years (If many years, not neither months nor 3 hours in the net) read and only they want to shield assholes.

If I want seriously listen something about fascism and other things.. well I read a book, I look a documentary, not only listen NSBM, don't be stupids!

Explanation is I give it for that I want, not about that someone has asked, ok!!!!

I have friends in Anarchism, REDS, Veganos, SXE, PUNKS, Satanistas (I hate Lavey), Friends who believe Vikings (jojo), Wiccas, Skins, etc etc ... and the truth they, i don't care their ideology since every the one who is free to think all ideology for you REALY like, is't stupid to come to the violence for opposite ideologies, but every who thinks since all we wants and not because of it it is necessary to walk there washing the others!!!!!!!!

Only we are free of thought...........

I upload a cover for Nokturnal Mortum they RULES!!!and who cares their ideas?

Destroyer your Enemy!!!!!!!

Only Elitism, Pride, Hate And War

NP: Mayhem - Freezing Moon

Nessun commento: